Saturday 3 November 2012

It's been a while...

Since getting the boys I haven't been very good at updating the blog, they are so time consuming!

They are now 7 months old and are absolutely huge!! We can't imagine now having them with us anymore, they are just part of the family. The boys used to be shut out of our bedroom at night to avoid being woken up, but I persuaded Chris to let them in with us a few months ago! Teddy does wake us up at 6.30 every morning but nevermind.
They are such fun to be with and want to be with you all the time, wherever you are, which is so nice as I don't know many cats who are interested in that who aren't Ragdolls.
Here are some recent pictures anyway..

3 comments:

  1. My husband was all "the cats wont be allowed in the bedroom" before we got them, but this didn't last even 2 days when they actually got in the house! they sleep with us every night, but they behave so well! they never woke me or him up, they are lovely.

    your boys are looking so beautiful, is is great to see how much they have grown! my boys are tuning 8 months old today. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! I think I only just saw this!! I've trained the boys up now and they don't wake us up before 7.30 or 8 which is lovely :D

      Your boys must be 10 months old now, ours have just turned 8 months, hope you and they are doing well!

      Delete